Club VIBES is always on the lookout for new volunteers!
If you have an interest in vision rehabilitation education, you may be a great addition to the Club. The Outdoor Recreation Program needs volunteers to provide carpools, act as sighted hiking guides, and tandem bike pilots. We also welcome individuals who have a talent for marketing and social media, thus allowing us to spread the Mission and goals of our Club. If you have other ideas on how you may assist, do not hesitate to contact us!
- 2016 Volunteers of the Year
- Linda and Sarah
- 2015 Volunteers of the Year
- Craig Shell and Kelli Shell
- 2014 Volunteers of the Year
- Kathy Holloway and Emily Stroud
- 2013 Volunteers of the Year
- James East, David Thomas, Missy Kane BeMiller and Melissa Preston
- 2012 Volunteer of the Year
- Jim McFarland